Saturday, May 29, 2004

Hopping on the Bandwagon

It's my first blog post, ever!

I've been building websites and web graphics since 1996. I even used FTP to conduct web-based meetings, as I shared my designs with folks who couldn't use their email but could surf the web! So why wait until now to Blog?

I've learned to be a late adopter of technology. I've saved thousands of dollars being like this, while not sacrificing anything. I'll adopt a technology after I have a use for it and after it's robust enough to satisfy that use.

What changed?

I finally have a dream that is big enough. I know what I am going to do in my part of saving the world! As a microcosm of our distressed world, I am taking a distressed Victorian or Craftsman that's been duplexed and I'm using green building and sustainable practices to renovate it. There's been a few positive developments lately, and so it's time to get this into the world!

No comments: