Sunday, February 13, 2005

Lost FTP

I use a solar-powered service to host my websites. It's a commitment on my part, since it costs a little bit more. But the biggest hurdle is that they don't support Macintosh. So all the web consoles, any tutorials, any scripts, are all for Windows. Most of the time this is okay, since I've got a pretty good handle on what I'm doing.

Right now, though, I've lost the ability to get in to the site to make changes. I can't post fresh pictures to this blog!

Tech support tells me that nothing has changed in the last few weeks, but I know nothing has changed at my end either. It could be my cable service. Sometimes these things get solved all on their own. For the next few days, I'm going to work on paying jobs and hope no one needs me to make changes to their websites.

No comments: